Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Every day is exciting……you never know what will come in the ‘post’!
Very many thanks to Dear Kitty for nominating Serendipities of Life for the VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD.
It is great to be singled out amongst the plethora of offerings in the mighty blogosphere.
The rules of this award are:
1- Display the award logo on your blog
2- Link back to the person who nominated you.
3- State seven things about yourself.
4- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about myself are as follows:
1. I love riding bicycles…….a lot!
2. They provide me with an important gateway to travel……….long distance travel, sometimes crossing continents.
3. Travel has to be accompanied by extensive reading………and I enjoy reviewing books.
4. I was excited when a new author (living in the USA) sent me a courtesy copy of his first novel….and I will be reviewing it forthwith.
5. Raising money for a good cause always concentrates my mind…….the refugee children in Syria are currently on my mind.
6. Planning the next journey always ‘gets me off the couch” and kicks me into fresh activity…….independent travel is by far the best.
7. And….I like riding bicycles a lot……(have I already said that?)
The 15 blogs I would heartily recommend are as follows: